OpenML is readily integrated with scikit-learn through the Python API.
from sklearn import ensemble from openml import tasks, flows, Runs task = tasks.get_task(3954) clf = ensemble.RandomForestClassifier() flow = flows.sklearn_to_flow(clf) run = runs.run_flow_on_task(task, flow) result = run.publish()
- Query and download OpenML datasets and use them however you like
- Build any sklearn estimator or pipeline and convert to OpenML flows
- Run any flow on any task and save the experiment as run objects
- Upload your runs for collaboration or publishing
- Query, download and reuse all shared runs
For many more details and examples, see the Python tutorial.